Open Additive, LLC, the recent spinout company from Universal Technology Company which went fully operational in early 2020, has formally launched its new and improved PANDA™ Metal 3D Printing System.
The PANDA is a configurable, open-architecture system featuring:
- Multiple build size options
- Configurable lasers/optics
- Powerful control software
- Advanced process monitoring
- No materials restrictions
- Safe for reactive powders
The system is ideally suited for the following uses:
- Development and validation of LPBF technologies
- Materials research and parameters development
- Applications development and customization
- Training and education
- General manufacturing services
With spinout of the company as an independent manufacturer of Metal AM equipment, Open Additive has begun taking orders for various configurations of the new platform, with first deliveries scheduled this summer. The company employs a fully transparent pricing model, with prospective customers able to go online to configure and price a system to meet their needs. All products are designed and built in the company’s Beavercreek, Ohio facility.
Download system overview.
Picture: Open Additive’s PANDA™ Metal 3D Printing System.